1. Our rural location. We are not in the city so the dogs are surrounded by trees, grass and lots of smells!
2. Our experience. Between my managers and myself we have over 40 years combined of working and caring for dogs. This does not include the rest of my staff who have all been with me for an extended period of time. For all of us at Charlies Friends this is not just a job but our passion.
3. Small playgroups with 4 different inside areas as well as 3 outside areas to fit everyone's individual need and desires.
4. Cage free sleeping arrangements. We have kennels for those who prefer this sleeping arrangement but we also offer sleepovers in our rooms at no extra cost.
5. Once you become a Charlies Friend you are always a Charlies Friend. This means we are always here to help and will always have room for your pup.
6. We offer a drop off and pick up service from Freeport to Portland. With two options of drop times.
7. We are privately owned. There is no one telling us that we cannot make the best decisions for each individual pup because it is against the franchise agreement.
8. But the biggest thing that sets us apart is our walks. We offer three levels of walks either in our fields for our senior pups or in the 100 acres of woods adjacent to kennel. The walks last anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 1/2 hours again depending on ability all for no extra fee.